California Vehicle Code 14601.2 VC violation of probabtion 08/10 ,11/10 ,02/11.....I live in LA county.

Chatsworth, CA |

I have 3 outstanding warrants for California Vehicle Code 14601.2 VC in LA county and violation of probabtion in for( 2nd DUI 03/09) ventura county. I plan on turing myself in to handle warrant what time am I looking at?

I called ventura county and all that shows is my fines due no contact ever from ventura only delinquent letters .( planning to pay off) As far as probation officer what do i do? ofcourse they havent forgotten about me . On theit Kiosk clerk stated DUI CLASSES DELETED AND IID?

You're looking at a minimum 10 days for the 14601.2, and probably 10 more for the PV (if I had to guess). Get an attorney asap to assist you.

Mr. Feasel is a former Deputy DA in the SF Bay Area with over 10 years of criminal law experience. Nothing stated on this site shall in anyway be construed as legal advice, or as creating any attorney/client relationship. If you would like to hire Mr. Feasel to further investigate your situation, feel free to contact him thru this site.

2. I'm not exactly sure how many you have, but there are mandatory jail sentencing for habitual offenders. Call and go over your case in detail with an attorney. Don't post any more information here.

Elliot Zarabi
    www.FreeCriminalConsultation.com
    213-612-7720

3. Are you sure Ventura wants to violate your probation? Have you recieved such a notice from Ventura?

The best thing to do is to stop talking publicly and to immediately hire a qualified and experienced attorney to try and work out a disposition to all outstanding matters. Having to live with 3 outstanding warrants must be very stressful. I commend you for wanting to get it all cleared up. Most lawyers will give you a free consultation to discuss your case. You want to hire one of us lawyers who are regularly in Ventura court. This will increase your chances of getting the best possible resolution to your case.

4. You need an attorney. The 14601 can get you jail time. The violation of probation in Ventura is serious . You might be be able to get re-referred back into probation - but expect some jail time too. Get an attorney .

DUI topics