California - Is the below situation grounds for annulment?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Aliso Viejo, CA

My wife and I were married in April 2012. We had our first child in August 2012 and closed on our home in August. I was coercered in to marrying my wife. In the weeks before we were married she threatened to tell the courts that I was abusive and, in general lie, about my actions so that she could get custody unless we were married. Also, after our child was born my wife started to drink heavily and when she drinks, she gets very abusive. Are either of the two above situations grounds for an annulment?

1. Richard Forrest Gould-Saltman

1

Answered . Nope.

2. Erin Patricia Farley

Answered . A marriage is NEVER legally valid when it is: Incestuous: or Bigamous. Other marriages and partnerships can be declared invalid because of: Age, Prior Existing marriage or domestic partnership, unsound mind, Fraud vital to the relationship, Force or physical incapacity.

Although your facts may be used to show fraud or force, it is not worth the time and expense. File for a dissolution and custody. Ask the court that your wife refrain from drinking within 12 hours of contact with your child.