CA form L-1120, number 3. Do I have to include my past divorce case which is settled with no child support?

Tustin, CA |

Also my wife is not cooperating so I don't have much info on her divorce case where child support is ordered.

I have no idea what form "L-1120" is as this is not a Family Law form. Is this a form used in your county? I don't know what the issues are here. Please give clarity. It m

Form L-1120 is a form utilized in Orange County to inform the court of related matters.

Based on the facts that you have provided, it would be prudent to complete the form by responding to paragraph 3 with the appropriate information. Paragraph 3 asks for case information including the case number, name of the case, and filing court, of matters involving either party and/or the child (if any) in your case. Provide the Court with as much information as possible.

http://www.newportbeachfamilylawattorney.com/

This response is a general response to the question asked and answered based on the facts provided. Nothing in this communication should be construed as providing legal services or creating an attorney/client relationship. No privilege or confidentiality attaches to this communication.