C&y took my children after reunication the refused to give me a court date the said I was abusing my 6 yr lack of poof

Asked over 1 year ago - York, PA

reunification on my 3 youngst was over at the end of nov they refused me a court date finny on dec 20 I got a court date the foster mother that has my 10 an 6 yr said I had slapped him while giving him a bath at 4 she found the mark at 730-8 an took a pic the mark was fresh I life in York but dealing with Cumberland county c&y the dint call York c&y to look in it nor was my son taken so a dr the then chanced the goal to adoption I want to fight it I have witnesses I was on the phone with my mother when my son got his bath an c&y refused to let my mother testify to the fakes

1. Marakay Jessica Rogers

Answered . Were you eligible for court-appointed counsel on this case, and did you apply? Reunification is never guaranteed. The Office of Children, Youth and Families generates a great deal of paperwork that is difficult to follow, and a lawyer would both need to see that information as well as obtain more specific information from you in an interview. Those of us who are familiar with this sort of case know that it's impossible to answer these things without seeing the county correspondence and reports.

2. Bernard Ilkhanoff

Answered . You should have received petitions and court orders detailing what has occured in your case. I suggest that you immediately meet with an attorney who is familiar with dependency law to ascertain your legal rights to your children. If you are without financial means, contact the judge's chambers and reqeust free legal counsel. Just don't wait too long to get compentent legal advice as you may lose your children involuntarily. I'm happy to help and have attached my website for furhter information about us. Good luck!