By law in nj when to provide heat?

Union City, NJ |

What is the date to provide heat to tenants?

1. I am doing this from memory (check with the building department in U.C.)
    October 15 through May 15th and whenever the outside temperature goes below 55 o F.
    On my profile there are several legal guides. I recommend reviewing the following which may be helpful to you:

Hiring a lawyer; Is it Legal? Is it Illegal?...Understanding the different court systems;
    Introduction to Legal terms used in litigation; Limitations on a Lawyer’s License: What a Lawyer Can and Cannot Do……………………………..…………………………..

Landlord Tenant Rules and Requirements in General and in New Jersey,
    Landlord Tenant Litigation: Eviction, Other Lawsuits in General and in New Jersey

LEGAL DISCLAIMER…………………………………………………………………..
    Mr. Sarno is licensed to practice law in NJ and NY. His response here is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/ client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter in question. Many times the questioner may leave out details which would make the reply unsuitable. Mr. Sarno strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in their own state to acquire more information about this issue.

2. I am doing this from memory (check with the building department in U.C.)