Buying house: fixtures.

Bellevue, WA |

Hi, I am buying a house. How to make sure the seller is aware what fixtures are and will not remove them?

Tell the seller to follow what is in the contract, as should you.

I agree with the previous answer and simply state that the fixtures in the purchase and sale agreement are included and inspect prior to closing. Have your agent communicate the same as well.
Good Luck

Please be sure to indicate the best answer. If this answer was helpful, please mark as helpful below. Only. If and until you and I sign an Agreement for Legal Services, I am not your attorney. These answers are provided for informational and/or novelty purposes

To avoid any confusion, you can list out specifically what items are to remain in the property. That chandelier may or may be a fixture, depending on how it is attached to the house.

A day before closing, you should inspect the property to make sure things are what you expected.

You may want to have the seller to agree that escrow will hold back some money to make sure that the seller does everything the seller should be doing (including paying off utility bills).