Burglary of a building.question

If I had a burglary of a building dismissed can Iexpunge it right away trying to work for the prison and Idont want it to show on my record.

Beaumont, TX -

Richard Timothy Jones

Richard Timothy Jones

Criminal Defense Attorney - Austin, TX

You can get an acquittal dismissed without waiting for the statute of limitations to run. For most other dismissals you need to wait for the statute of limitations to run.
www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com
512-495-1813
Austin Jail Release and Bond Assistance
Austin Probation Lawyer

Shane Peter Phelps

Shane Peter Phelps

Criminal Defense Attorney - Bryan, TX

It depends on the circumstances of the dismissal and, in some cases, whether the statute of limitations has expired. Under certain circumstances, your prosecutor can agree to the expunction, even if the statute of limitations has not passed. I recommend that you consult an attorney who understands expunction law. He or she can answer your questions pretty quickly after learning more about your case. Good luck.

David Daniel White

David Daniel White

Criminal Defense Attorney - Austin, TX

Depending on the reason for dismissal, you can expunge the charge once the statute of limitations runs.

The Law Office of David D. White, PLLC
1205 Rio Grande St.
Austin, TX 78701
(512) 369-3737