BUCKS COUNTY FAMILY AND YOUTH ARE TAKEN ME TO COURT TO REMOVE MY SON CLAIMING I AM NOT HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER WHAT CAN I DO?

Bensalem, PA |

BUCKS COUNTY FAMILY AND YOUTH SERVICES ARE TAKEN ME TO COURT ON APRIL 12TH 2013 I FILED FOR FULL SOLE LEGAL CUSTODY OF MY SON BACK IN FEBRUARY YESTERDAY ON 4-9-13 I HAD A FULL HEARING WHICH MOTHER DID NOT ATTEND BUT BUCKS COUNTY FAMILY AND YOUTH SHOWED UP AND WERE AGAINST ME DISPITE EVRYTHING THEY WERE SAYING THE JUDGE GRANTED ME FULL SOLE LEGAL CUSTODY AND ACCEPTED THE PATERNITY AFFIDAVIT THAT WAS FILED WITH THE STATE THE DAY AFTER MY SON WAS BORN ON 1-26 MY SON HAS RESIDED WITH ME SINCE HE CAME OUT THE HOSPITAL AFTER THE HEARING AT FAMILY COURT THAT GAVE ME FULL LEGAL CUSTODY THEY FILED A SHELTER CARE APPLICATION AT DEPENDENCY COURT CLAIMING I AM NOT THE BIO FATHER AND THAT THE CHILDS IS AT HEALTH RISK SAFETY AND WELFARE AT RISK AS WELL MOTHER AND I DO NOT WANT TO DO DNA TESTING WE REFUS

there were 14 reports made all unfounded now they are saying that because of the reports that it shows there in an unstability issue i dont get it? and they are trying to take him away because of his well being is at risk? wth i am his father i dont want a dna test the mother doesnt want one eigthere ect can they ask the court to makes us do one even if affidavit of paternity has been filled out and filled and more then 60 days passed?

It appears that there are many issues to be discussed. This online forum may be the best way to answer your questions. If you would like to discuss your situation, please feel free to contact me at 610-275-7990.

W. Frank Johnson, Jr.
Fox and Fox Attorneys at Law, P.C.

This answer is provided for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice and it does not create an attorney/client relationship. More importantly, the information contained in this answer should not be relied on. You should consult an attorney who practices in the relevant area of the relevant jurisdiction.

Wayne Franklin Johnson Jr.

Wayne Franklin Johnson Jr.

Sorry, that should have said "This online forum may NOT be the best way to answer your questions."

i was trying to contact you but a lady picked up and said u were on the phone ill try to call again in 10 minutes