Broken Tibia, Fibula, and Talus bone in San Leandro, CA.

San Leandro, CA |

I just wanted to thank everyone who posted an answer about my ankle, you were all a tremdous help. I did get an attorney to help me and if I hadn't I don't know what I would have done. Words can't express the stress I am under and after I got the attorney the stress came pouring out because I could breathe again. I know attorneys are in business, but the nature of your business can in some cases be more life saving than doctors. Thank you so much.

You're welcome, from all the Avvo attorneys!

Paul J. Molinaro, M.D., J.D. Attorney at Law, Physician, Broker Fransen&Molinaro;, LLP 980 Montecito Drive, Suite 206 Corona, CA 92879 (951)520-9684 www.fransenandmolinaro.com / www.888MDJDLAW.com "When you need a lawyer, call the Doctor... Call Paul J. Molinaro, M.D., J.D... Call (888)MDJDLAW." (Personal Injury and/or Medical Malpractice) ** This post and all others I make on Internet are for informational purposes only. None of the information or materials I post are legal advice. Nothing I post as comments, answers, or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. While I try to be accurate, I do not guarantee accuracy.

2. You should keep you attorney posted as things occur.
    Also, if you need counseling or therapy, you may want to consult with your attorney to get you one on lien basis as well.

good luck.

3. Great. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

4. Glad my brethren could help.

-Michael R. Juarez Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216 San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 www.jslaw.org Mike@jslaw.org This posting is provided for “information purposes” only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principles discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different jurisdictions.

5. That is really nice of you to share your sentiments. Speaks volumns of you. All the best. :)

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

6. Thank you! It is so great to hear positive feedback and words of gratitude for attorneys. We really do care!

All responses are provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or considered as the basis for an attorney-client relationship. Laura Mismas is only authorized to practice law in the State of California. Readers should not act upon information provided by Laura Mismas and should consult with an attorney regarding all matters herein. An attorney-client relationship with Laura Mismas is only initiated by entering into a written retainer agreement.