Broke my wife's china cabinet; my wife called the law, I went to court and this is a felony???

Cartersville, GA |
Filed under: Felony crime

I was very upset at Christmas because my wife took the kids away; I threw the tree at her china cabinet and it was destroyed; my wife called the law, I went to court and this is a felony??? How would I go about getting it expunged or can I? I feel like a criminal and for breaking a china cabinet..yet, I will be labeled with the big boys when trying to get a job, etc..

What is the felony charged? Under Georgia law if you get multiple battery charges that can be bumped up to a felony.

This post should not be considered nor relied upon as legal advice since it is only intended for general overview and informational purposes. Please consult with an attorney on your specific situation in order to determine an appropriate legal course of action.