Bradenton,FL HobbyLobbyPetitTheftCleanRecordPolicTicketSays11-1.CourtMailSays10-1.HowFindLawyer?NotLiveFl!WhichDay?SonDeploy10-3

Baltimore, MD |

ImSoAshamed.IHaveNeverDoneAnythingLikeThisBefore.IAmSorry&KnowWhatIDidWasWrong.2YrAgo MySonEscortedHisBF'sBodyHome.IAmMom'sBF!TheyRNotMilitary.AtTheCasketWhenAReporterAskedMe"NextTimeYOURSonMayBeInThatCasket"ILostIt!AfterLosing14Troops.3LikeOurSons.IAmNow
UnderAPsychiatristCare.WeekendBeforeFLWasBF2YrAnniversary!WeWent2TX4It.DrAlteredMedsInTheWeekBetweenTrips,HubbyHopedFlHelpMeCopeWithSonSoonDeploying.MILCameRidiculedMe4NeedMeds.IRan!FeltLikeHadNoWhere2Go!PoliceDidntWant2Charge.HLManHadFlewFromOK&BragIWasHis
1st.IWasHysterical!HeGotDown&Whisper"YourGoingToPrison&YourKIABraceletsFake"SmiledWhile
HumiliatingMe.INot Allowed2Talk.IFillAForm,ButHeToldMeWhat2Write.DontRemberWhatIWroteIWas Crying.I DontWant2EmbarrassOrHurtMyFamily&IWant2SeeMySonBeforeDeploys!Please Help Me!

Cannot understand at all what you are asking.
If you are looking for a Florida attorney, try the "Find a Lawyer" function at the bottom of this page, left hand column.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advice" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

You need to first (1) write a legible question because it's impossible to tell what you're asking and (2) find a FL attorney.

DISCLAIMER: Brandy A. Peeples is licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland. This answer is being provided for informational purposes only and the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For legal advice relating to your specific situation, I strongly urge you to consult with an attorney in your area. NO COMMUNICATIONS WITH ME ARE TO BE CONSTRUED AS ARISING FROM AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP AND NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP WILL BE ESTABLISHED WITH ME UNLESS I HAVE EXPRESSLY AGREED TO UNDERTAKE YOUR REPRESENTATION, WHICH INCLUDES THE EXECUTION OF A WRITTEN AGREEMENT OF RETAINER.

I'm sorry. I've spent a few minutes trying to decipher this, but I've done no better than my colleagues. You need to try again, and, if I've deciphered anything, post for a Florida ... or is it a military ... lawyer, rather than under Baltimore, Maryland.

Best of luck!

Reading an answer on the Internet does not create an attorney-client relationship. You are represented by me when we have both signed a retainer agreement (on paper or electronically) and some money has changed hands. Usually, you will have been asked specific questions about your situation and all potential conflicts of interest will have been resolved. Until then, you have no more right to rely on this answer than if you read it in a novel.