Boyfriend was arrested for robbery 1 rcw/ord 1299 what does this mean? Its under inv still

Asked over 2 years ago - Renton, WA

Held in king county bailed denied

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Lennard Anthony Nahajski

    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . In King County, when someone is arrested for a felony such as robbery, they will be held without bail until they see a judge. If your boyfriend was arrested yesterday, he will be seeing a judge this afternoon. The judge today will set bail. Your boyfriend will them see a judge again on Tuesday afternoon to be advised whether charges are filed against him or not. If charges are filed by then, he will be given an arraignment date. If charges are not filed by Tuesday afternoon, he will be released unconditionally, but the state still had three years to file charges.

    Your first step should be to discuss this situation directly with an experienced criminal defense attorney to discuss the details of the allegation, and what steps can be taken right away to get him out of custody.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,150 answers this week

2,882 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,150 answers this week

2,882 attorneys answering