Bought car, never recieved title, registration and pink slip! What can I do?

Fremont, CA |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

I bought a car in Oct 2008 at a Dealership (do not want to mention any names but it was not a used dealership...japanese brand name)
A never received a pink slip, title or registration. After 6 months I constantly called them, no one gave me any information. Finally I got to talk to the person that handles registration. She was claiming she tried to call me but never reached me.(LIE!)
The she told me that they bought the car from some other dealership and they have problems getting the title... Are they even allowed to sell me car that does not even belong to them????
I just do not know what to do.
Please help!

Disclaimer: The materials provided below are informational and should not be relied upon as legal advice.

You should consult your own lawyer to protect your legal rights. You lawyer may send them a demand letter, or initiate a lawsuit, as the facts of your case dictate.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes