Bought a car from a dealership but the cars sensors for check engine and airbags taken out

Asked about 2 years ago - Kissimmee, FL

I bought a vw jetta from a dealer was given 1400 credit for my trade in on my truck took the jetta next day brought it back because it broke down called dealer he said i could take any other car took a honda but did not make a new bill of sale was faxed over the registration about a week passes by and the dealer calls to let me know my trade in broke down and he will not give me 1400 for the car is this legal? also i took the car for inspection was told sensors for check engine and airbags were taken out what can i do to get the 1400 promised for my trade in because the trade in was in his possession for 2 weeks when it broke down? help please

1. Scott Richard Kaufman

2

Answered . Sorry this happened to you. Sounds like an excellent case against the dealer, sounding in consumer protection laws in FL. You should be able to find someone to represent you at no or little cost against this dealer on multiple claims. Find someone competent here: http://www.naca.net

2. Arthur Joseph Obolsky

Pro

2

Answered . Sounds like dealer fraud. Contact a consumer law attorney near you immediately and ask for a consultation. As Attorney Kaufman mentioned, www.naca.net is an excellent resource for finding an attorney. Good luck.