BOUGHT 12 PACKS OF LA MODERNA PASTA PRODUCTS ALL WERE INFESTED...BUGS ATE THRU BAGS AND INFESTED MY APARTMENT CAN I SUE?

Philadelphia, PA |

I BOUGHT ALL THE PACKAGES AT ONE TIME SAME STORE NEVER OPENED MYSELF. TH INFESTING BUGS ATE THRU THE PACKAGES AND THEN TOOK OVER MY CABINETS......AFTER LOOKING UP THE COMPANY I FOUND THAT THEY ALWAYS HAVE THIS PROBLEM....I HAD TO THROW AWAY ALL THE FOOD IN MY CABINETS I NOW DO NOT HAVE ANY FOOD IN MY CABINETS EXCEPT CANNED GOODS......THE BUGS HAVE SINCE THEN BEEN SPOTTED ALL OVER MY APARTMENT AND I HAVE BEEN BITTEN SO HAS MY DAUGHTER......WE DO NOT HAVE A PEST PROBELM OTHER THAN THESE THAT COME FROM THE ABOVE NAMED PRODUCTS.....WE ATE A WHOLE PACK ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THE PACK CONSISTED OF UNHATCHED BUGS OF THE SAME TYPE...WE HAVE ALL HAD THE RUNS AND UPEST STOMACHS EVERY SINCE..MY DAUGHTER WONT EAT ANYTHING IN MY HOME THINKING THERE ARE BUGS IN IT....I NOW HAVE NO FOOD FOR ATLEAST 2WKS!!

1. Yes. Retain a local personal injury lawyer to investigate. My firm doesn't handle these cases, but there is a firm we send bug cases to at 215-940-8900. Good luck

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

2. Yes consult a local attorney to help you recover for your damages.

3. Yes - contact the firm suggested by Mr. Lassen.