Bottle says "Buspirone Take 1 and a half tablets daily three times a day (45mg) 30 mg tablets." Was it written or filled wrong?

Asked about 1 year ago - Fort Mill, SC

Went for my check-up @ 1 1/2 months ago. Decided it would be safe to increase my Buspirone 15 mg twice a day to three times a day. Also chose a new pharmacy for copayment reasons. Read above what the label said. I found out this past sunday that I have been taking 135 mg daily instead of 45 mg daily. I am a teacher and had a poor evaluation while taking this dose, dizzy, sweating, numbness, feeling like a walking zombie for @ 4 weeks. I didn't know what was wrong until the pharmacy called me on sunday and said that they couldn't fill the script because of the quantity. I said what do you mean, you filled it last month. I said I only take 15 mg tid. and she said not you don't this script is written for for 135 mg daily. Was bed ridden last sat and sun. Case?

Pro

2

Answered . Not sure what your injuries were, but have a local "prescription errors lawyer" investigate.

2. Justin Michael Lovely

Pro

Answered . You need to have documented damages. I would go to your doctor and explain what has happened and get checked out. Consult with an injury lawyer in Fort Mill after your doctor visit.