Bottle says "Buspirone Take 1 and a half tablets daily three times a day (45mg) 30 mg tablets." Was it written or filled wrong?

Fort Mill, SC |

Went for my check-up @ 1 1/2 months ago. Decided it would be safe to increase my Buspirone 15 mg twice a day to three times a day. Also chose a new pharmacy for copayment reasons. Read above what the label said. I found out this past sunday that I have been taking 135 mg daily instead of 45 mg daily. I am a teacher and had a poor evaluation while taking this dose, dizzy, sweating, numbness, feeling like a walking zombie for @ 4 weeks. I didn't know what was wrong until the pharmacy called me on sunday and said that they couldn't fill the script because of the quantity. I said what do you mean, you filled it last month. I said I only take 15 mg tid. and she said not you don't this script is written for for 135 mg daily. Was bed ridden last sat and sun. Case?

Not sure what your injuries were, but have a local "prescription errors lawyer" investigate.

You need to have documented damages. I would go to your doctor and explain what has happened and get checked out. Consult with an injury lawyer in Fort Mill after your doctor visit.

The information in this website is provided as a general legal reference . The reader is advised to check for changes to current law and to consult with a qualified attorney on any legal issue. The use of this material does not create an attorney-client relationship with the Lovely Law Firm or any of its attorneys. When transmitting information over this website, you understand and agree that Lovely Law Firm will have no duty to keep confidential the information. Because the information posted on this website is prepared for a general audience, without investigation into the facts of each particular case, it is not legal advice: neither Lovely Law Firm or any of its attorneys has an attorney-client relationship with you. The thoughts and commentary about the law contained on this site is provided as a service to the community, and does not constitute solicitation or provision of legal advice. While we endeavor to provide accurate information at this website, we cannot guarantee that the information provided here (or linked to from this site) is accurate, complete, or adequate. We provide this general legal information on an ‘as-is’ basis. We make no warranties and disclaim liability for damages resulting from its use. Legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and laws are constantly changing, so nothing provided at this site, should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent counsel. Finally, using this website or sending email to the host does not create an attorney-client relationship. The material in this website may be considered advertising under applicable rules. If you need to speak to an attorney about your specific legal issue please call the Lovely Law Firm at 843-839-4111

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes