Boston Child Support Financial Statement Fraud

Asked about 3 years ago - Boston, MA

I just got proof that my ex's financial statements omitted real estate properties and showed only a fraction of his income. His employer assisted with the fraud,by responding to a subpoena, with fraudulent payroll records. The employer also testified in court regarding the amount being paid to my ex.

My children are now over 21. How do I proceed.

There is no question as to the fraud and when it began.

Thank you

1. Howard M Lewis

Pro

3

14

Answered . I am sorry to hear this. if fraud was committed by your husband you may be able to file a motion to re open the case. Feel free to contact my office if you wish. Howard lewis. 1 508 370 3400 www.lewisleeper.com

2. Neville Joseph Bedford

Answered . You should check with a local attorney to ensure that the statute of limitations has not yet tolled. of critical importance will be the time when you discovered this fraud.

3. Brian Elliott Arnold

Pro

Answered . If you want to get something because of their fraud then you need to at least try to re-open the case. The attorney that answered above is well qualified and it sounds like he may be able to help you. You could also look at filing a lawsuit against your ex husband and employer for Fraud for damages that have occurred.