Boss is stealing

Asked almost 2 years ago - Longview, WA

boss is refunding and voiding orders and taking money and changing our time punches

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Thomas Martin Morningstar

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Here's my guess: You want to know what you can do about the theft you allege without getting your own fanny in the wringer. These are corporate rights that are being violated, not yours. You are a witness and a potential reporting party. Seek an EMPLOYMENT LAW attorney as soon as possible to identify your risks, options, and how to obtain any available whistle blower protection. If you are Union, talk to your shop steward or some other safe person in the Union. They are usually pretty well connected with employment lawyers. Get something out of your dues.

  2. Dave Hawkins


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . What is your question?

    The information is for general information purposes only. Nothing stated above should be taken as legal advice for... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,424 answers this week

3,162 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,424 answers this week

3,162 attorneys answering