Skip to main content

Bond Reduction

Houma, LA |

How can I get a bond reduction?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


I assume you mean a bail reduction. In California there are set bail schedules and you need special circumstances to deviate from the schedule. In order to get your bail reduced you would need to file a motion for reduction. A lawyer should give you a free consultation on whether it is possible in your situation.


I'm not a LA lawyer, so I am not speaking to LA law; however, I agree with the other person who posted... you need to consult an attorney or if you are representing yourself, find forms for Motions to Reduce Bond/Bail. The easiest thing would be to consult an attorney, who should give a free consultation.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer