Blackmailing,stalking,threatening laws in NJ/NY?

Jersey City, NJ |

Hi, my girlfriend had an affair with a guy for six month or more period. They also had a tape where they were making love and I believe there are couple nude pictures as well. Now,when their affair is finished, he wants to send those pictures to my fiends husband unless he wants money/continuation of affair from my friend.He is not leaving her alone.He is stalking, going after her where ever she goes, threatening that he will finish her life, make her suffer,embarrass her big time and make her regret that she wanted to finish their affair. My friend is so scared, she wants to get a lawyer , is there any laws in NJ for stalking,threatening, blackmailing???
Thank you very much and your answer is greatly appreciated!!!

1. Your friend can file for a restraining Order. However in order to demonstrate jurisdiction your friend will have to testify in open court as to the nature of the relationship. The statue 2C:25-19 specifically indicates that a............

"Victim of domestic violence" means a person protected under this act and shall include any person who is 18 years of age or older or who is an emancipated minor and who has been subjected to domestic violence by a spouse, former spouse, or any other person who is a present or former household member. "Victim of domestic violence" also includes any person, regardless of age, who has been subjected to domestic violence by a person with whom the victim has a child in common, or with whom the victim anticipates having a child in common, if one of the parties is pregnant. "Victim of domestic violence" also includes any person who has been subjected to domestic violence by a person with whom the victim has had a dating relationship.

Good luck,

Regards,
    Aniello D. Cerreto, Esq.