Blacklisting (preventing someone from getting a job) how to win such case

Huntsville, AL |

How to obtain information that happen between prospective employer and former employer to prove blacklisting. Note that I applied for jobs in most states. Some states like Alabama has strong law to prohibit blacklisting (shall be guilty of a misdemeanor) (preventing someone from getting a job) Ala. Code §§ 13A-11-123 Indiana: Ind. Code Ann. § 22-5-3-1 As a job applicant how can I get copies of any written or verbal communications from the former employers that may affect my possibility of employment?

You should consult with a local employment attorney familiar with blacklisting and how that may impact interference with a prospective business relationship.

Mr. Tucker is licensed to practice law in Washington and Kentucky. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Tucker strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received. less

Mr. Tucker is licensed to practice law in Washington and Kentucky. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Tucker strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.