Blacklisting (preventing someone from getting a job) how to win such case

Asked almost 2 years ago - Baltimore, MD

How to obtain information that happen between prospective employer and former employer to prove blacklisting. Note that I applied for jobs in most states. Some states like Alabama has strong law to prohibit blacklisting (shall be guilty of a misdemeanor) (preventing someone from getting a job) Ala. Code §§ 13A-11-123 Indiana: Ind. Code Ann. § 22-5-3-1 As a job applicant how can I get copies of any written or verbal communications from the former employers that may affect my possibility of employment?

1. Answered . You would have to have access to the communications
    between your ex-employer(s) and any prospective new
    employers. If you asked . . . do you think they would
    tell you? If you filed a suit you could get the information
    through "discovery." However you really just can't go
    around filing lawsuits because you "just" think two of
    these bosses "might" be "blacklisting" you.