Biometrics for Re-entry permit in Orlando

Asked over 1 year ago - Orlando, FL

I am appying for re-entry permanent as a permanent resident from orlando, fl. Do you know how long does it take to get my biometrics appointment. also, after receiving my biometrics appt, can i go for a walk in biometircs at Orlando, fl before my appt date.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

Answered . Without knowing about Orlando in particular, it usually takes 3-5 weeks from case filing receipt issuance to be called-in for biometrics.

You could walk-in to the biometrics facility, ask to speak to the supervisor in charge,and explain why you need to be taken in before your appointment date (eg. Upcoming travel, medical appointment on that day; etc) . Supervisors al so always accommodate your request in such situations.

2. Michael Hugh Carlin

4

Answered . It's difficult to predict, but typically you should receive a biometrics letter within about 3-4 weeks of your filing date. Once you receive your biometrics letter, you may walk in to try to get your biometrics completed early. USCIS might, or might not, take your biometrics early.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . 3-4 weeks.

Normally they will refuse walk-ins.

Why not be patient and do things in the 'proper' order?

4. Ksenia Alexandrovna Maiorova

2

Answered . I agree wit my colleagues. It normally takes between 2 and 4 weeks to get an appointment notice, and the appointment date will be for a later date. You will not be permitted to walk in. Please plan your travels accordingly. Good luck!

5. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.