Biometrics for Re-entry permit in Orlando

Orlando, FL |

I am appying for re-entry permanent as a permanent resident from orlando, fl. Do you know how long does it take to get my biometrics appointment. also, after receiving my biometrics appt, can i go for a walk in biometircs at Orlando, fl before my appt date.

1. It's difficult to predict, but typically you should receive a biometrics letter within about 3-4 weeks of your filing date. Once you receive your biometrics letter, you may walk in to try to get your biometrics completed early. USCIS might, or might not, take your biometrics early.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

2. 3-4 weeks.

Normally they will refuse walk-ins.

Why not be patient and do things in the 'proper' order?

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

3. Without knowing about Orlando in particular, it usually takes 3-5 weeks from case filing receipt issuance to be called-in for biometrics.

You could walk-in to the biometrics facility, ask to speak to the supervisor in charge,and explain why you need to be taken in before your appointment date (eg. Upcoming travel, medical appointment on that day; etc) . Supervisors al so always accommodate your request in such situations.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

4. I agree with my colleagues.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

5. I agree wit my colleagues. It normally takes between 2 and 4 weeks to get an appointment notice, and the appointment date will be for a later date. You will not be permitted to walk in. Please plan your travels accordingly. Good luck!