Biometrics for EAD for L2 visa holder.

Dublin, OH |
Filed under: Immigration US visas

Does biometrics always happen for EAD applicant who is on L2 visa. Some of my friends were not asked for biometrics at all.

Generally, the USCIS needs biometrics for each application. You will certainly have to pay for it...

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:

in most situations biometrics are required. The process for having the biometrics taken is relatively simple and does not take a long time to actually have them done.

Yes, but USCIS will sometimes waive the biometrics.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Recommended articles about Immigration