Biometrics between I-751 and N-400 of one year?

Asked 6 months ago - Madison, WI

If an applicant did their biometrics for their I-751 RoC, will they need to go through biometrics again a year later when filing for N-400? I'm aware that biometrics are valid for 15 months, but what if the applicant and spouse have moved together to another state at the time of N-400 application? Will the biometrics process be required just because they moved? Thank you!

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Best Answer

Answered . It is the custom and practice of CIS to require separate biometrics for every type of new application.
    New biometrics are required from each and every N-400 applicant, for the N-400 process, the same way they were required due in the I-751 application.

2. Stephen D. Berman

Answered . Yes a person must get printed again when the file for citizenship.

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

1

Answered . Biometrics in my opinion will be scheduled again for a separate immigration N400 as being a completely different legal process, since the initial case was not the same as a newly initiated N400 one.