Biometric fee deficiency question

Asked over 1 year ago - South Bend, IN

I filed forms I - 130 , I - 485 and I - 765 together on December 18th 2012 . I submitted all the required documents and fees except the biometric fee . I received the notices of action for the I - 130 and I - 765 . I even had my fingerprint appointment already . I still haven't received the notice of action for the I - 485 . I had asked for email updates when i originally filed and because of that i know the receipt number . I've called the USCIS phone number numerous times and on Monday i was told to email lockboxsupport @ dhs . gov to find out about my case . I emailed on Monday and it's Friday now and i still haven't heard anything . Can anyone advise me on what to do ?

1. Alena Shautsova

Pro

3

12

Answered . I agree with my colleague. You should consult an experienced immigration attorney for this matter. You may schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer in your area, my firm is handling these matters in New York. If you would like free legal updates on these immigration issues you may sign up for our newsletter at http://www.shautsova.com .

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

8

1

Answered . Go to the internet and login to your online banking. Look if the check you paid for theI-485 fee has been cashed. Am sure it has, like the others. If you look on the picture of the back of that check, you'll see a case number. That's what you need when making an inquiry.

3. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

3

Answered . I agree with my colleague

4. Lalita Haran

Answered . It appears that the one notice has been misplaced. I hope you informed the USCIS at the fingerprint appointment. The local USCIS office may be able to help you with this. Best Wishes!
    Lalita Haran
    Attorney: Immigration Law
    13205 Illinois St., Ste. 128
    Carmel IN 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174
    www.haranlaw.com