Binding Arbitration against Progressive Insurance I had few witnesses!

How do I appeal a binding arbitration for a hit and run?? I had full coverage , uninsured motorist coverage and bodily injury coverage and they did not pay for nothing not even my uninsured motorist property damage or injury for me or my passenger. Do to this I lot my vehicle also was arrested because the rent car that they authorized for me to have when my car was in the shop waiting on them to approve the repairs to my vehicle progressive just stop paying on it with out informing me. I mad a police report I did not get the license plate but could describe the vehicle. My lawyer did not help me to well so can I get a new one and start over if my lawyer did not do his job? Can I get a new lawyer and we take them to court with out an binding arbitration?? Someone please help!

1. Your attorney should be explaining all of this to you as he clearly knows the facts better than we do and if your not happy with the explanation than you need to find a new attorney.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

2. Contact your attorney and have a discussion to answer all of your questions and concerns. If you are unhappy with your lawyer, you probably can change lawyers. Good luck.

The above is general information only and is not legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action. I am not your attorney until we sign a retainer agreement.

3. Binding arbitration generally means what it says - it is binding. A judge cannot reverse the result except in rare circumstances. Your remedy, if any, is to discuss the entire situation with an new attorney who is willing to consider bringing a legal malpractice case against the first attorney. The basis of the claim is that the first attorney lost a case that should have been won. I can't tell from the facts that you have provided whether that is the situation - it would require a more detailed and extensive review.

4. You cannot. You can file a complaint against your insurance company with the Dept of Insurance.

5. Have a local legal malpractice lawyer investigate.

6. Call an attorney immediately to review the arbitration agreement language from the car accident. In general, when it says it is binding, typically the case is done with few exceptions. Without looking at the language, we cannot say.

7. In general, a binding arbitration of a car accident insurance claim typically means that it is final and binding. However, there are some exception. Further, I would have the arbitration agreement reviewed to make sure it is in fact binding, final and/or without appeal or review... Have an attorney in your area review this matter.

8. Most likely, binding is binding. Best remedy is I have a legal malpractice lawyer review your file and arbitration. You may have to pay for the review but it could be worth it as it may be your last card to play.

www.tryklaw.com

DISCLAIMER: The information gathered from this website, Tryk Law or Benjamin P. Tryk is not legal advice. If you are in search of legal advice, you should consult with an attorney about your specific situation. Communicating with Tryk Law, Accident Injury Attorneys through the use of this website does not establish an attorney/client relationship. You should not disclose any information that you consider confidential until an attorney/client relationship has been created.