Binding Arbitration against Progressive Insurance I had few witnesses!

How do I appeal a binding arbitration for a hit and run?? I had full coverage , uninsured motorist coverage and bodily injury coverage and they did not pay for nothing not even my uninsured motorist property damage or injury for me or my passenger. Do to this I lot my vehicle also was arrested because the rent car that they authorized for me to have when my car was in the shop waiting on them to approve the repairs to my vehicle progressive just stop paying on it with out informing me. I mad a police report I did not get the license plate but could describe the vehicle. My lawyer did not help me to well so can I get a new one and start over if my lawyer did not do his job? Can I get a new lawyer and we take them to court with out an binding arbitration?? Someone please help!

Los Angeles, CA -

David Lee Fiol

David Lee Fiol

Personal Injury Lawyer - San Francisco, CA

Binding arbitration generally means what it says - it is binding. A judge cannot reverse the result except in rare circumstances. Your remedy, if any, is to discuss the entire situation with an new attorney who is willing to consider bringing a legal malpractice case against the first attorney. The basis of the claim is that the first attorney lost a case that should have been won. I can't tell from the facts that you have provided whether that is the situation - it would require a more detailed and extensive review.

George Costas Andriotis

George Costas Andriotis

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Tarpon Springs, FL

Your attorney should be explaining all of this to you as he clearly knows the facts better than we do and if your not happy with the explanation than you need to find a new attorney.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.
Richard Andrew Harting

Richard Andrew Harting

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Long Beach, CA

You cannot. You can file a complaint against your insurance company with the Dept of Insurance.

Matthew C Simon

Matthew C Simon

Personal Injury Lawyer - Parsippany, NJ

Contact your attorney and have a discussion to answer all of your questions and concerns. If you are unhappy with your lawyer, you probably can change lawyers. Good luck.

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

Have a local legal malpractice lawyer investigate.

James Mitchell Hoffmann

James Mitchell Hoffmann

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Brentwood, MO

Call an attorney immediately to review the arbitration agreement language from the car accident. In general, when it says it is binding, typically the case is done with few exceptions. Without looking at the language, we cannot say.

Benjamin Prescott Tryk

Benjamin Prescott Tryk

Personal Injury Lawyer - Fresno, CA

Most likely, binding is binding. Best remedy is I have a legal malpractice lawyer review your file and arbitration. You may have to pay for the review but it could be worth it as it may be your last card to play.

www.tryklaw.com

Christopher Steven Hoffmann

Christopher Steven Hoffmann

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Saint Louis, MO

In general, a binding arbitration of a car accident insurance claim typically means that it is final and binding. However, there are some exception. Further, I would have the arbitration agreement reviewed to make sure it is in fact binding, final and/or without appeal or review... Have an attorney in your area review this matter.