Big Thompson flood victim.

Loveland, CO |

What was the reason why the Town of Estes Park, Co or the Bureau of Reclamations open all five flood gates at once and at night. There needs to be an investigation into the matter.

1. It may be that the water flow was so great that the gates would not have had any effect, and they were opened to prevent damage to the gates.

2. You would be best off attending a city council meeting and asking that question of them directly.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice.

3. I agree with Mr. Leroi completely.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.