Big Sky

Asked over 1 year ago - San Bernardino, CA

Has anyone heard of Big Sky . They say they are some kind of investigation company . I had called US Bank to find out who was collecting on an old account that I had with them . They gave me the name of a collection agency called MT . After calling MT I was told that they had bought a lot of derogatory accounts and I was one of them . They also stated it was too many for them to handle so they sent them out to other companies . That when they said that the company was called Big Sky . I called them , but got answering service saying to leave my phone number and they would call me back with the name of who was handling my collection account . This is supposed to be collection for delinquent bank fees .

the collection agency was called TMT Collections

1. Michael Charles Doland

2

Answered . I have never heard of them, and technically, this is not a legal question.

2. Malosack Berjis

2

Answered . I agree with Mr. Doland--I don't see a legal question here.

3. Kris K. Skaar

1

Best Answer

Answered . I have not yet run into either TMT or Big Sky. New debt collection companies are constantly being formed.

Did you call U.S. Bank in response to a call or letter asking you to pay? If your concern is about whether the collector is following the law, I suggest you speak with a local consumer rights attorney. You can look for one at www.naca.net.