Bicycle theft in shared office space? Who should be responsible? My employer or the shared office space?

I worked in a shared office in San Francisco. Over the weekend, someone had broke in and stole my bicycle along with other items in the office. I am wondering who here would be deemed responsible? Would it be my employer that is working out of the shared office space or the space leasor? If both companies does not have insurance coverage for crime, what can I expect for compensation? Thank you !

San Francisco, CA -

Robert Laurens Driessen

Robert Laurens Driessen

DUI / DWI Attorney - Irvine, CA

I hope you have renters insurance because neither is responsible for the theft and will not compensate you.
Robert Driessen

Edna Carroll Straus

Edna Carroll Straus

Family Law Attorney - San Juan Capistrano, CA

On these facts, I tend to agree with my colleague. However, it is not clear if you were required to have this bicycle for work- or why it was on the work premises. If someone there, at the work premises, is reimbursed for stolen items, they may pay you for the bike. More likely is that there will be no insurance for this.