BIA sustained my application for asylum, and found me eligible for asylum and remanded my case to the IJ for further processing

Willingboro, NJ |

and allow DHS to update identity etc...I got a court letter from the court for a master hearing next month and my EAD has expired apply for a new one and my case status for my EAD say under review got a receipt letter from USCIS and they told me to show it as a proof to my employer as a proof saying my renewal of my EAD is in process will the employer except that letter and continue with my employment or they going to fired me.... USCIS usually take three months to make a decision on an EAD application so any idea to share with me.

Forgive me, I'm confused. Are you saying your employer has refused to accept that as proof of pending renewal?

What exactly is your question?

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Do you have a question?

Please click the link at the very bottom for additional information.

Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic, Skype or In-Person
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: (English) (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

It's astonishing that instead of asking
Questions about your asylum claim before the IJ, you are instead focused on the EAD. Focus on your case!!!

VOSBIKIAN & VOSBIKIAN, L.L.C. (856) 755-1400, e-mail: - Offices in Atlantic City, Cherry Hill, Newark, and Trenton, NJ. Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please visit and share this site:

Recommended articles about Immigration