Best way to find actually qualified attorney for medical malpractice case?

Greenfield, MA |

How do I go about finding an actually experienced and willing attorney to review my medical malpractice issues? I called a few locals and the last one Stoberski and Stoberski said "I'm not going to piss in my own backyard." and hung up. I do not know what that legally means and now I feel hesitant on seeking further qualified lawyers.

You are in luck. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool to find lawyers in your state. Don't be discouraged by a negative call. You may want to consider offering an up-front fee to cover initial costs if the case is weak.

2. It means the lawyer utilized doctors to serve other clients of that attorney and it also likely means the lawyer does not think your case sufficiently strong to take on a contingent fee basis. Best advise is to continue to call attorneys. You will likely need some money to pay for an expert witness.

Answering this question does not establish an attorney-client relationship. I only establish an attorney-client relationship after both I and the client sign an agreement. Until that is done, the legal information I give is free, but it is only general legal information, not tailored to the facts of anyone's case and is not the precise advice I would give to a client. This means I take no responsibility for what happens to anyone based on any information that is transmitted through Avvo. I take full responsibility for any contract I sign with a client. This means if you want to count on me to give you legal help, you must first sign a contract with me.

3. Avvo has a find a lawyer tool. There is lawyers.com and Martindale- Hubbell. If you have a good case, you should not have any problems finding an experienced attorney.

4. If your case is good enough, there are many experienced MA medical malpractice attorneys who would be willing to soil the local area. Keep looking.

Medical malpractice topics