Best free location to create a living will/will to establish beneficary of Term Life and Life policy's, Pension payout/division.

Asked over 1 year ago - Columbus, OH

Seeking dissoloution after 26 yr marriage. Want to create will (living) to provide disbursement to kids only, eclude ex spouse from any $$

1. Andrew Thomas White

2

Answered . By spending a little money on quality legal representation you will be assured of achieving the results you desire. This is not the type of thing to skimp on. There are too many rules, laws and regulations for a layperson to navigate in the area of estate planning. I suggest you hire an attorney and get it done right.

2. David J. McCormick

2

Answered . The only right way is to contact a local probate attorney and have them draft a document that meets your needs. You do not want to jeopardize that your wishes may not be met over a few hundred dollars, do you?

3. Eric Jerome Gold

Pro

1

Answered . I agree with Mr. McCormick. The free online services are not the way to go. You should meet with a local estate planning attorney for a comprehensive estate plan to be drafted. There are many attorneys in your area that will do this at a very reasonable fee.