Skip to main content

Bend, Oregon - Juvenile criminal defense

Bend, OR |

Hi. Is it possible to get a second opinion on a legal matter for our juvenile's criminal case? How do we go about doing that? (Currently assigned public defense; wish to get additional input for additional counsel, to best assist our child.)

Attorney Answers 1

  1. Sure, call me up and tell me your story and I will give you my opinion. I'm in Portland so likely couldn't help on your case, but let's see.

    Dan DiCicco

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics