Bench warrant in PA for misdemeanor drug charge ....Extradition???

Pottsville, PA |

i was on probation in pa for a misdemeanor drug paraphernalia and small amount of marijuana charge...i asked my probation officer if i could transfer to georgia because my family was moving.. they said that georgia will not take my case..so i either had to be homeless or move so i moved when i was living in pa i hung out with the wrong people and made some bad decisions its nothing but trouble for me being there since i been in georgia i live a much more productive life i can pass a urine screen easily i manage my uncles resteraunt i work out everyday..i have a bench warant for my arrest ..whats the best course of action i should take? what are the chances of pa extraditing me ..and how long could they hold me for if i do get arrested in georgia if pa does not want to pay for extraditio

1. You have already asked this same question. It doesn't help to ask it multiple times. The answers will still be the same.

The above is a general answer but should not be considered specific legal advice for your case. It is in your best interest to contact a qualified attorney to discuss the particular facts of your individual situation.

2. Not only will the answers remain the same, you invite bad karma by wasting the time of all those attorneys who freely volunteer to answer questions. ;-)