Skip to main content

Being sued in small claims court

New Fairfield, CT |

egbor is sui ng me for " road repairs". Nothing in my deed to maintain private road and no association. Neibor have no required "permits" from town enviornmental board.and encroached a state road.(illegal activity)Do I stand a chance? The werent just repairs but modifying and enhancements(widening)

Attorney Answers

No attorney answers yet.