Being on parole can the cops threaten, pressure and lie to you in order to get you to make a confession?

Peru, IL |

cops entered my home and cuffed me for more than two hours while threatening me and my family. searched my home, said they would violate my parole if i didn't tell them what they wanted and take my wife to jail and place my child in states hands. 3 cops were attacking me.

also they never charged with violation of parole. was released from parole 2 weeks later in good standing.

Can the cops threaten you? Yes. Can the cops pressure you? Yes. Can the cops lie to you? Yes. Can they enter your home illegally, search you illegally, and attack you? No. Talk to an attorney in your area to see if you have any recourse.

They cannot attack you.

Without knowing more details on the specifics of your allegations it is impossible for any state licensed professional to advise you the exact legal route to take for your case. A logical approach to deal with that reality would be retaining a criminal counsel in Illinois.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions stated above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual or legal circumstances related to one's current legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a comprehensive legal before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. If you have further inquiries you may contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602