Being falsely accused of harassing a person after affair that ended on August 1, 2012.

Asked about 1 year ago - Philadelphia, PA

Had an affair with a man for one month, the affair ended on August 1, 2012. The last correspondence with this person was asking him for his wife to stop contacting family members and his wife to stop calling my job, if his wife did not stop harassing me at my place of employment I said I would put a complaint in to the Philadelphia Fire Departement against him, and I said that in January 2013. Had no contact at all with this person. Until today when I received a letter from a lawyer telling me to stop contacting this person. I have not contacted him or his wife at all. I would like to respond to this letter I received and do not know how to go about this. Looking for assistance.

Pro

5

Answered . You can ignore it.

2. Alan James Brinkmeier

5

Answered . A letter from a lawyer you hire makes sense

3. Andrew W. Norfleet

Pro

3

Answered . You should not answer the letter on your own. Chances are, your emotions may get the better of you and you may write something that you did not intend to write.

If you feel strongly that you want to respond to the letter, speak with an attorney first. You can use the "Find a Lawyer" feature, above.

Good luck to you.