Skip to main content

Been on Housearrest for year and 4 months now and counting,I been out on bond waiting on trial cantime be deducted from sentence

Chicago, IL |
Filed under: Criminal defense

Not a felon have two misdemeanor from years ago for petty things like tagging on walls.

Attorney Answers 3


Assuming you have a lawyer, this would be an excellent question to ask of him or her.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful



Mark as helpful


In most cases, time under house arrest can be deducted from a sentencing as "time considered served".
Make sure your attorney asks the court to apply the time.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics