Been into the US illegaly and had immigration hearings.I was granted voluntary departure.I am a DV lottery winner.Can i appy?

Asked about 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

my question is if i can apply for a dv visa as a winner?will i be granted one?do i have abr for 10 years?

I was gaved a paper to bring it to the US embassy in my country.I have never did that because i have never thought i will ever come back.is that their assurance that i am back?

1. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . You can not.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

1

Answered . I'm afraid that you already know the answer .. you can not adjust your status and you need a waiver of the 10 year bar before a US Consul will give you a visa.

Meet with a lawyer for confirmation.

3. Daniel Gary Rosenthal

Pro

Answered . Sorry, but the answer to this one is no.