Bedbugs, Leaky Ceilings, and A Dog Bite. Now Facing Eviction From Very First Apartment!!! Please Help!!!

Columbus, OH |

I have a friendly mixed breed dog which I have had for almost the entire 2 years I have lived in my apartment. I pay pet rent for the entire time she has resided here. 3 wks ago my dog's leash snapped, she ran down the stairs and was kicked by a 12yo and he was bitten. I am currently in escrow court for a 3 month long bedbug infestation which is common around this complex and the landlord has blatantly refused to treat. I also have leaks which've been ongoing since October 2012 which subsequently resulted in mold and damaged furniture. I have contacted code enforcement and the health dept, as well as the dept of agriculture. They came yesterday, and today I get a notice to vacate on the ground that my dog bit someone. Is this legal, although the boy warranted it by striking my dog. Help!

1. Answered in another post.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

2. If you sustained bed bug bites, a bed bug lawyer should be retained. Google "bed bugs lawyer"...here, I did it for you www.Bed-Bugs-Lawyer.com.

3. See the answers on your duplicate post. If you have renter insurance, report the dog bite. Ohio has a strict liability dog statute with very limited defenses.