Becasue of unemployment i couldnot pay credit card bills

Asked over 1 year ago - Perris, CA

i have almost small and big total 13 collections on my credit report when i went to lease my car and they denied, how can i fix? i cannot pay them right away , it going to take 2-3 years but until then my score cannot go up. any solution. i have very limited income.

1. Crosby Scott Connolly

2

Answered . You should file a credit report request an then if the charges are on your credit report, you should dispute the charges. Feel free to contact our firm for a free consultation on your rights - 619 233 7770 - ask for Crosby. Best of luck!

2. Eric Jerome Gold

Pro

2

Answered . You may be able to contact the creditors to see about working out settlement arrangements. You didn't mention the age of any of these debts and whether or not they might be beyond the statute of limitations. You can also consult with a local bankruptcy attorney to review your options.

3. Dorothy G Bunce

Pro

2

Answered . Correcting the bad credit that can result from unemployment can be difficult because if the information in the credit report is true, excuses won't fix it. You may wish to work at creating small positive information rather than focus on the overwhelming task of hiding from the past. You may also want to adjust your expectations and not seek large credit purchases until your have let some time heal the past credit wounds. Hope this perspective helps!