Beaten, tortured with a broom handle, sodomized by it then beaten again by D.I.(Marines) sexually assaulted/70%,Honorable disc.

Shot a few points off of expert with the M-14, got sharpshooter medal, so they did that to discipline me? Witnessed a lot more when put on medical hold due to my injuries....Honorable Discharge with three years left on my enlistment...fought the V.A. for years, and Just received a 70% Disability rating by their V.A. Doctors...Put a claim in with the D.A. V. back in 1969...V.A. Ignored me as they were doing with most of us back then...30+ years of surpressed trauma surfaced and nearly killed me? Received a certificate from the D.A.V. Commander and Adjudant from 1969...put in another claim in 2002 when the homeless coalition took me to the D.A.V. for help, since I had lost everything and everyone who ever meant anything too me. Unreal how they try to put EPTE Conditions on you!

Zephyrhills, FL -

Samuel Cohen

Samuel Cohen

Personal Injury Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

Is there a question here?

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Doesn't sound like my time in the Marines

Daniel Nelson Deasy

Daniel Nelson Deasy

Personal Injury Lawyer - Centennial, CO

What is your question?

Christopher Daniel Leroi

Christopher Daniel Leroi

Business Attorney - Greenwood Village, CO

Sounds terrible. However, we don't know what you are trying to accomplish

David H. Burns

David H. Burns

Personal Injury Lawyer - Tallahassee, FL

I have to agree with Mr. Laasen. I went through Parris Island for Boot Camp and Camp Lejeune for Advanced Infantry Training in 1970. Never heard of anyone being punished for making Sharpshooter on the rifle range.

David A. Papa

David A. Papa

Brain Injury Lawyer - Clearwater, FL

Perhaps try getting counseling through the VA. I always feel appreciative and thankful for all who serve this country but I am unable to assist you on the information you provided.