Beaten, tortured with a broom handle, sodomized by it then beaten again by D.I.(Marines) sexually assaulted/70%,Honorable disc.

Zephyrhills, FL |

Shot a few points off of expert with the M-14, got sharpshooter medal, so they did that to discipline me? Witnessed a lot more when put on medical hold due to my injuries....Honorable Discharge with three years left on my enlistment...fought the V.A. for years, and Just received a 70% Disability rating by their V.A. Doctors...Put a claim in with the D.A. V. back in 1969...V.A. Ignored me as they were doing with most of us back then...30+ years of surpressed trauma surfaced and nearly killed me? Received a certificate from the D.A.V. Commander and Adjudant from 1969...put in another claim in 2002 when the homeless coalition took me to the D.A.V. for help, since I had lost everything and everyone who ever meant anything too me. Unreal how they try to put EPTE Conditions on you!

1. Is there a question here?

The information provided is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice. I am only licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and I am not providing you with specific legal advice. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Being general in nature, the information provided may not apply to any specific factual and/or legal set of circumstances and/or the jurisdiction where you reside. No attorney-client relationship is formed nor should any such relationship be implied. The information provided is of a general nature is not intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney, especially an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Your question, although you may believe is simple, it is not simple. You require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.

2. What is your question?

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

3. Sounds terrible. However, we don't know what you are trying to accomplish

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice.

4. I have to agree with Mr. Laasen. I went through Parris Island for Boot Camp and Camp Lejeune for Advanced Infantry Training in 1970. Never heard of anyone being punished for making Sharpshooter on the rifle range.

The above is general advice regarding applicable state law. It does not create an attorney-client relationship in any specific case.

5. Perhaps try getting counseling through the VA. I always feel appreciative and thankful for all who serve this country but I am unable to assist you on the information you provided.