Beaten, tortured with a broom handle, sodomized by it then beaten again by D.I.(Marines) sexually assaulted/70%,Honorable disc.

Asked 10 months ago - Zephyrhills, FL

Shot a few points off of expert with the M-14, got sharpshooter medal, so they did that to discipline me? Witnessed a lot more when put on medical hold due to my injuries....Honorable Discharge with three years left on my enlistment...fought the V.A. for years, and Just received a 70% Disability rating by their V.A. Doctors...Put a claim in with the D.A. V. back in 1969...V.A. Ignored me as they were doing with most of us back then...30+ years of surpressed trauma surfaced and nearly killed me? Received a certificate from the D.A.V. Commander and Adjudant from 1969...put in another claim in 2002 when the homeless coalition took me to the D.A.V. for help, since I had lost everything and everyone who ever meant anything too me. Unreal how they try to put EPTE Conditions on you!

1. Samuel Cohen

7

Answered . Is there a question here?

Pro

7

Answered . Doesn't sound like my time in the Marines

3. Daniel Nelson Deasy

6

Answered . What is your question?

4. Christopher Daniel Leroi

6

Answered . Sounds terrible. However, we don't know what you are trying to accomplish

5. David H. Burns

Pro

3

Answered . I have to agree with Mr. Laasen. I went through Parris Island for Boot Camp and Camp Lejeune for Advanced Infantry Training in 1970. Never heard of anyone being punished for making Sharpshooter on the rifle range.

6. David A. Papa

2

Answered . Perhaps try getting counseling through the VA. I always feel appreciative and thankful for all who serve this country but I am unable to assist you on the information you provided.