Battery assult,my ex husband hit me during this times I didn't call police, but I had problems in my eyes I visited to see

Asked 11 months ago - Boston, MA

Doctor ask me about browse I did explain to her, my ex husband who abandoned me with a child I did ice report against him,my doctor was calling me again and again but I never done police report ,after that mY husband keep harassing me all the time, when ice contact me I explain everything after that ice helped me to do police report,I have doctor report and ice knows story, my ex husband is going for trail of battery aNd assult,in my case I didn't call police at that time,but I have doctor report police report ice helped because after two month when my ex was keep harassing me, so I did assult battery report also based on medical report press charges, what are my chances gainst my husband who did this to me now he is denying all this in court ,now there will be jury trail,

1. Ryan P. O'Leary

Pro

4

Answered . Since you are the victim in the criminal case from what it sounds like you may call the District Attorney's office and speak with the Assistant District Attorney or Victim Witness Advocate handling your case about any concerns you have. They will be able to better answer your questions.

2. Henry Lebensbaum

2

Answered . i agree.

As a victim in this case you have certain rights. If you fail to show for trial, the matter could be dismissed. If you want the protection of the court and the assistance of the district attorney, contact the DA's office ASAP and go and speak to the Victim-Witness person. Your interest and participation are critical.

3. Daniel Nelson Deasy

2

Answered . First, I am so sorry to read of this situation.

It has to be rough.

Second, talk to the prosecution team assigned to the case. They will give you the guidance you seek.