Bard ivc filter

Melbourne, FL |

Hi.i saw a add that a lawfirm is taking cases for ivc filters.i have all my medical records on hand.i wad looking at them and sure enough the bard ivc filters was used in me to prevent blood clots from question is how to find the right law firm to represent me.i want to get my case to a qualified good atty asap.were should i look or do you have a sugestion.i dont no if its medical malpractice or what kinda case this would fall medical records show the bard ivc was im worried about dieing or something.i have serious shortness of breath and was put on home this related to the ivc filter.thanks

Best bet is to pick up your cell phone and give them a call to discuss.

Ok.but who do I call

Obviously they are familiar with this type of claim. Consult with them directly about your case.

In seeking an attorney on this site, beware of limiting your search to attorneys with a 10 rating, and carefully read the AVVO disclaimer regarding their rating system. There are certain factors that are given great weight which do not necessarily have any bearing on an attorney's experience, abilities, and results with certain types of cases. Accordingly, the rating numbers can be misleading. Also beware of basing your choice on the fee charged, as a low fee, depending on the skill, experience and determination of the specific attorney handling your case, could actually have an inverse relationship to the amount actually put in your pocket.

I suppose you could do a Google Search for firms that have tried those cases; look for rials completed, not solicitations for new clients.

This is a summary based on incomplete facts. You should not rely on it as legal advise. No attorney-client relationship is intended to be formed.

You need a firm that specializes in those types of mass torts case. It is most likely not a med mal case.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes