Bard ivc filter

Asked 2 months ago - Melbourne, FL

Hi.i saw a add that a lawfirm is taking cases for ivc filters.i have all my medical records on hand.i wad looking at them and sure enough the bard ivc filters was used in me to prevent blood clots from traveling.my question is how to find the right law firm to represent me.i want to get my case to a qualified good atty asap.were should i look or do you have a sugestion.i dont no if its medical malpractice or what kinda case this would fall under.my medical records show the bard ivc was used.now im worried about dieing or something.i have serious shortness of breath and was put on home oxygen.is this related to the ivc filter.thanks

Pro

6

Answered . Best bet is to pick up your cell phone and give them a call to discuss.

2. Clifford M. Miller

Pro

3

Answered . I suppose you could do a Google Search for firms that have tried those cases; look for rials completed, not solicitations for new clients.

3. Joshua Tucker Frick

Pro

3

Answered . You need a firm that specializes in those types of mass torts case. It is most likely not a med mal case.

4. David Ian Schoen

2

Answered . Obviously they are familiar with this type of claim. Consult with them directly about your case.