Bail bonds put a lien on my house till I paid them off but I paid in full and they have not taking it off.

Cape May Court House, NJ |

I have all receipt saying I have paid them in full and when I call them they give me the phone number of the company they got the money from ,there just giving me the run around what can I do .I paid all court fees and every thing its almost going on a year what can i do.

If you paid in full they have to release the lien. You should retain counsel to help with obtaining the release

You should hire an attorney to get them to stop harassing you and to file a motion for an order to show cause to have the lien removed. please feel free to call if i can be of any assistance.

Benjamin G. Kelsen IF YOU LIKE THIS ANSWER PLEASE INDICATE YOUR APPRECIATION BY SELECTING IT AS "BEST ANSWER." Law Offices of Benjamin G. Kelsen, Esq. LLC 179 Cedar Lane Teaneck, NJ 07666 Phone: 201-692-0073/ Fax: 201-692-0151 Web Site: www.kelsenlaw.com / Email: bgkelsen@kelsenlaw.com NOT LEGAL ADVICE: The above information may contain an opinion which does not constitute legal advice. Unless a retainer agreement has been signed, we are not your legal representatives, and you should not rely on any opinions contained in this message.