Bail bonds put a lien on my house till I paid them off but I paid in full and they have not taking it off.

Asked over 2 years ago - Cape May Court House, NJ

I have all receipt saying I have paid them in full and when I call them they give me the phone number of the company they got the money from ,there just giving me the run around what can I do .I paid all court fees and every thing its almost going on a year what can i do.

1. Matthew R Schutz

Answered . If you paid in full they have to release the lien. You should retain counsel to help with obtaining the release

2. Benjamin G Kelsen

Answered . You should hire an attorney to get them to stop harassing you and to file a motion for an order to show cause to have the lien removed. please feel free to call if i can be of any assistance.