Background check do dismissed changes matter?

Westerville, OH |

I am going to leave for flight attendant training in a few weeks i have been honest the whole time about the DUI that I was charged with but didn't say anything about the driving on closed road and furnishing a minor that were dismissed, should they care about the charges that were dismissed?

1. Technically, if you have charges dismissed, they are not part of your criminal record. However, if your employer is asking for everything you've ever been charged with, it would be honest to disclose it. If the charges do not come up on a background check, which they most likely wouldn't if they had been dismissed, you probably don't have to disclose if the employer is only asking for convictions. But remember, being honest about all charges is better, just in case the employer finds out later and disciplines you.

2. Contact an attorney about filing a motion to seal, it will be a great benefit to your career in the long run.