Back injuring

Asked over 1 year ago - Lexington, NC

I hurt my back a yr ago i have had several shots in my back been on light duty and still am the fce test and the doctor says i can only pick up no more then 30lb i am a bose lady soy ?is will the insurance offer a settlements for my back oh yea i have not been out of work none i belive in working plus the doctor says i will need the injected in my back for the rest of my life to help with the pain from time to time i not trying to sue i just want to make sure i am done fair

1. James Michael Roswold

2

1

Answered . In many jurisdictions whether the insurance company will offer a settlement for your back may depend on whether the work comp doctor concludes that you have any permanent partial disability. It is importanto understand that the best work comp attorneys will sit down with you, at no cost and with no obligation, and flesh out the details of your situation and how they apply in your situation. In most jurisdictions, obtaining a medical opinion that is provided by a doctor who is well versed in both medical and legal understanding will be a wise consideration but that is a decision to make when you are well advised and informed by a local attorney experienced in work comp claims.

Pro

2

Answered . I don't see a question, but you would want to retain a workers comp lawyer to represent you, and you can request a lump sum.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  3. Jeffrey Mark Adams

1

Answered . Not sure of your question, however, please do not assume that the insurance carrier will treat you fairly. Quite the contrarty, the way to try to have a carier treat you "fairly" is be using a local and qualified personal injury/worker's compensation attorney(s). The delay in retaining one is only harming a potential claim. Good luck.

4. Sean Michael Patrick

1

Answered . I'm not really sure what your question is. If you are wondering if you are getting a fair settlement, you need to speak with an attorney to review the facts underlying your potential claim. Best of luck.