B1/B2 visa reentering the USA?

Atlanta, GA |

I'm from INDIA, I have been to US for 3 times and in my last stay i have applied for extension, H3 and H1 visa where my H3 & H1 visa got rejected and got the approval twice for B1/b2 for an year, i left the USA with in the time, i mean before my I-94 got expired i left to INDIA, so if i enter next time will i have any problem at port of entry, please help me with this...........thanks in advance

im sorry i forgot to say i hold multiple entry visa expiry 2015

Perhaps, it will depend upon whether or how recently, if ever, you are found to have violated the terms of your B-2 visa. More information is needed. How long did you stay for each visit? When was your last visit to the U.S.? These answers can be helpful, but the attached link may help you make a decision.

A person can be presumed to have immigrant intent, when they try to enter the U.S. on a B1 or B2 visa. The CBP can require the person to challenge this presumption, but often it will allows those into the U.S. who do not seem to remain in the U.S. for long periods of time.

If a B2 visa holder has spent more time in the U.S. in the recent past, then they can be questioned, the B2 visa canceled, and/or the visa holder returned to the nation where he came from. This depends upon the CBP Officer's discretion.

The above is general information and does not create an attorney client relationship.

Recommended articles about Immigration